Have you ever done a mistake? I’m pretty sure everyone had. People hate mistakes, afraid of and they will cover up themselves with anything to keep them in a good track. People care for their reputations, care of what other people judge them so they act prettily behind the ugly truth of what they have done.
In life, we do make mistakes whether by purpose or not. The problem is “will it okay for yourself?” Will you forgive yourself? What is fault is fault, we can’t make any excuses to cover the mistakes up. Ask yourself why you let the mistakes happen? Here are some things you need to do when mistakes happen:
- Admit to yourself.
- Truly ask forgiveness from God, pray that you won’t repeat the mistakes, pray that God will lead you to the right path and pass the life tests.
- Do not blame others, you were not born yesterday so do not anyhow blame your own mistake to others.
- Take your responsible. It sounds charming but it won’t be easy.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Analyze why the mistake happen, know your weaknesses.
- You must forgive yourself.